THE EVOLUTION OF A WINNING CONCEPT
When Swedish cutting-edge design merges with a high-end wetsuit for the demanding diver.
Looking for a top-notch wetsuit that is ready for all kinds of diving?
Extremely soft, flexible Neoflex 100% CR neoprene, in an elegant grey & black dull Lycra offers you a perfect 4-way stretch and a comfortable high-performance fit.
We wouldn´t be Waterproof if we didn´t equip the suit with two anchor-straps with anti-slip for your computer, a tough Duratex seat for abrasion protection, all the features you have gotten used to on Waterproof suits!
Newly designed soft kneepads, Kevlar, and Duratex reinforced strengthens a critical part of the suit. Double zipper seal system, – Spine pad, glide-skin reduces the water flow through the suit to a minimum and offers added warmth. Double seals in smooth glide-skin in wrist and legs with a zipper to add comfort, ease donning, and doffing.
Extend Thermal Lining for a softer, warmer, more comfortable feel.
Anti-slip surfaces over the shoulders and waist. Two streamlined, easy to use, flexible pockets with enough space to hold a spare mask, SMB with spool, deco tables, and so on. All zippers come equipped with zipper pullers to ease opening and closing with or without gloves.
Tired of the neck/back chill when jumping into the water? As an option, you can get a Detachable neck seal that eliminates the water flow, a very welcome feature when you dive without a hood! The elegant grey colour scheme makes combining your suit with other gear and equipment a breeze.
The new W7 is manufactured with the highest grade materials and technologies available in an effort to maximize durability to keep the W7 in action longer.
At Waterproof we believe that making products that last is the most powerful incentive for minimizing our impact on the environment.
We use JAKO limestone neoprene in an effort to make our wetsuits as sustainable as possible, as well as plastic-free packaging to keep our oceans clean.
- MATERIAL – Neoflex super-stretch, 100 % microcell limestone CR neoprene. More expensive, but in fact the best you can get on the market. Excellent durability, memory and insulation, far better than other neoprene qualities.
- SEAMS – Glued and blind stitched with bonded high quality nylon thread.
- LINING – Extended super-stretch thermal lining to maintain optimal body temperature. Giving a softer, warmer, and more comfortable feel.
- BACK-ZIP – High-quality YKK #10 Vislon zipper with stainless steel slider. Provide consistent ease of operation and hard-core durability to keep the suit together for many years.
- ANATOMICAL FIT – 3D sculpted suit for maximum anatomical fit. All critical parts concerning mobility, like pre-bent arms and legs have been specifically designed to enhance the freedom of movement.
- GENDER – Gender-specific styling – Provides comfortable lift and support for the female diver.
- DETACHABLE NECK SEAL – Eliminates the water flow especially when diving without hood. Available as an option and sold separately.
- WRIST AND ANKLES – Generous double seals made from super-stretch glide skin neoprene with zipper at wrists and ankles. YKK #10 Vislon zipper features 100 % corrosion free slider with an anti-slip designed ZipGrip.
- POCKETS – Dual super-stretch integrated hip pockets equipped with drain valves and loop. Streamlined and flexible with enough space to hold a spare mask, SMB, deco tables or other things you might want to bring.
- KNEE PADS – DuPont™ Kevlar® (Aramid) and Duratex reinforced knee pads. Strengthens a critical area of the suit while remaining soft and flexible.
- REINFORCEMENT – Duratex reinforced seat and elbows offers abrasion resistance with comfort and flexibility. Polyurethane print on shoulders provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- ANTI-SLIP – Polyurethane print on waist for keeping your weight belt in place.
- WAVE FLEX PANELS – In hollow of arms and legs wave flex panels provides an easier movement.
- DOUBLE ZIPPER SEAL – An advanced solution with wide double seal panels behind the back zipper to minimize the water flow and create warmth.
- COMPUTER STRAP ANCHOR – To prevent the computer from slipping off your arm when gloves are removed or suit is compressed, the anti-slip surface makes it stay in place.
- MOLDED VELCRO TABS – TPE tab with moulded Velcro hooks, for tightening and adjusting the collar, sticks only to the assigned Velcro part.
- PLASTIC-FREE PACKAGING – 100% plastic-free packaging in accordance with our vision of no more plastic in the oceans.
Materials And Care:
- Rinse your suit after each dive with freshwater, taking particular care to remove sand and salt from the zipper. Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap. Other cleaning products may only be used if authorized by Waterproof.
- When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit and avoid sharp objects. Dry your suit in the open shade on a hanger, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store your suit for extended periods hanging on narrow hangers, as the suit material may become stressed where it passes over the hanger. Use extra-wide hangers specially designed for wetsuit storage (WP Hanger Link). Suits should never be stored folded, as it may create permanent creases.
- Store the suit away from sources of heat and away from sources of UV radiation (mainly sunlight), as both of these may degrade the materials more rapidly.
bought a Dry Robe, had to arrange a return and resend, fantastic communication and super fast delivery
Best price online for the Scubapro FS-2 with free delivery. Website easy to use, delivery prompt, product well wrapped and exactly as advertised. Recommended. I will use again.
Best price I could find, excellent product, packaged well and fast delivery. Highly recommend this store.
Good company to buy from love this dryrobe dog coat top quality great fit looks great on would definitely recommend to keep our furry friends snug.
This was an easy process purchasing on line , slight delay with Royal Mail but it’s Christmas , but delivered safely and very happy with overall
Ordered a new Dive bag for upcoming holiday, was showing as in stock and 2 day delivery window so though great, have plenty time. Ordered late Thursday evening, but order was still not showing as shipped by Monday morning so was getting bit concerned, especially being up in Scotland. Phoned the store and the gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and actually got in touch with the courier whilst I was on the phone to arrange an urgent collection that morning/lunch time (and at no extra charge to myself). Bag arrived the next day and worked great for my trip.
Bag itself is great, being only 5ft 1, I struggle with most dive bags but this one is perfect, not too wide and with extra grab handle on side it is much easier to lift on to the conveyer at the airport etc than my last one. Large enough to put my weeks clothes inside and still within the 23Kg allowance (just) with room to spare, if needed. Came back from first trip to Egypt with no real damage, just couple of scratches.
Ordered item arrived in good time and expected. No issues. Will use again.
The Royal Mail were hopeless with delivery. Waterworld Sports sorted this out, offering to send a replacement on next day delivery. This was really helpful as I needed my mask in a hurry!
First experience with Waterworld Sports but it's been great, fantastic pricing, quick delivery and the the bag came in perfect condition, 10/10 would recommend and use again
Brilliant personal service.
Russell selected several styles of Wet suits for me to try and was not satisfied until I had the perfect fit.
No rush or sales pressure, it is a truly unique shopping experience.
Fast delivery. Would definitely recommend
Great company to order from would use again I’m a starter diver wanting to get bits of kit from time to time
New bag arrived super quick in good packaging. Really happy with the bag, loads of useful pockets and love that it has weels and Backpack straps. Seems good quality and at a very good price. Thank you!
Super fast delivery
TUSA SPORT UA0101 Water Shoes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device