This W50 wetsuit is the next installment in the Waterproof Sports Series. This series started with our top-selling W30 tropical suit. As with the W30, this new suit has all the bells and whistles and much more. The new W50 is highly-recommended for temperate waters and is not really considered a tropical water suit.
Staying warm means staying comfortable! Some good advice for the less experienced traveler is to ask the local dive instructors what the thickness of their own suits is. You may be surprised.
The W50 full suit features a gender-specific design, WPAD, Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock for expandable pockets, reinforced shoulders, seat, and knees. Sturdy YKK #10 Zipper in the back with a unique molded PU Velcro Tab that only sticks to the designed Velcro area. Zippers on the legs allow easy donning. Constructed of UltraFlexNeoprene you will have a snug-fitting suit with minimal water flow, which will provide you with a warm, comfortable dive wherever your favorite temperate waters are.
The W50 was awarded “Best Wetsuit of the Year 2017” by Tauchen Award in Germany.
- A seat that grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- Arm anti-slip – The anti-slip surface keeps the computer in place.
- Gender-specific styling – Provides comfortable shapes for the female diver.
- Hi-quality YKK back zipper – A #10 zipper with a Stainless Slider. Panels around the zipper are oversized and reinforced to keep the suit together for many years.
- Knee pads in ToughTex – Very strong abrasion resistant ToughTex fabric on knees.
- Reinforced shoulders – Critical abrasion area and anti-slip protection.
- UltraFlex neoprene – High stretch nylon/spandex with UltraFlex neoprene makes the suit extremely comfortable and easy to donn and doff.
- WPAD™ – The Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is an artfully constructed docking station used for attaching our expandable pocket.
- YKK zippered legs – High-quality zippers for easy donning of the suit.
- Rinse your suit with fresh water after diving, taking particular care to clean sand and salt from the zipper. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit and avoid sharp objects.
- Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap.
- Rinse your suit after each dive with freshwater, taking particular care to remove sand and salt from the zipper. Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap. Other cleaning products may only be used if authorized by Waterproof.
- Dry your suit in the open shade on a hanger, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store your suit for extended periods hanging on narrow hangers, as the suit material may become stressed where it passes over the hanger. Use extra-wide hangers specially designed for wetsuit storage (WP Hanger Link). Suits should never be stored folded, as it may create permanent creases.
- Store the suit away from sources of heat and away from sources of UV radiation (mainly sunlight), as both of these may degrade the materials more rapidly.
Excellent service and advice. Queries answered and delivery prompt. Personal service. Highly recommend
Great product best goggles I’ve had to date and tried a good few..Service from waterworks good to recommend
Bought a Tusa snorkel. Phoned up and Russell in the shop was super helpful. Snorkel arrived quickly and works well.
Easy order and quick delivery - great service
Great service, quick delivery.
Great and quick service. Will definitely buy from them again
I have recently got into Diving and wanted to make sure I started with the right gear. Popped into the store and met Russel whom was very helpful and accommodating. He went out if his way to help and keep me updated with my various orders, wetsuit, torch, boots, and various other bits of kit. Good prices and no hassel when I needed to change some bits. Quick responses to emails as well.
I ordered my first dive computer with the shop. Quick delivery and good communication. Will definitely use the online shop again for future scuba purcheses.
This is the second time I’ve bought from waterworldsports.co.uk and it was just as easy and with the same efficient delivery as the first time. Great, simple to use website and the ordering and delivery process worked a treat.
Our snorkelling gear needed replacing after many years service , We visited the shop tried out and purchased a very reasonably priced set of goggles and snorkels.
Cannot fault the service or the quality of the products
Great service and very knowledgeable
I am a size 10, which is between sizes, so I ordered the large, but these were too big, so I returned them for a medium. Waterworld swapped them immediately, without any drama and the new ones fit perfectly.
I can definitely recommend the Tusa Hyflex Switch Pro and the excellent service from Waterworld
Ordered a couple of dive computers mid-afternoon, they were sent out the same day, arrived quickly and well packaged. Good price too!
Dive computer itself came set up well and pretty much ready to go. Well made and should take a battering, clear screen, and although a bit big for every day watch duties isn't overly cumbersome. No instruction manual in the (all cardboard) box, but easily found on the Mares website.
Recommend this place fully, they're new to retail so don't have the online presence of some others, but the service is great!
Great service, items as described and competitively priced - Definitely recommend
Easy web site and buying process, very pleased with my boots, warm feet again and love my premium googles. Can recommend
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device