WE BELIEVE BUYING A WATERPROOF SUIT IS SMART.
The W5 3.5mm has been designed to set new standards in performance and style, and is made with the same high quality standards as our top-of-the-line suits. All packed into a smart and stylish Scandinavian design for the diver who demand the best and not afraid to show it.
The W5 includes all the features you have come to expect in every Waterproof product like high quality material and anatomical fit. It is made of high stretch Nylon/Elastane with 100% Microcell CR Neoprene, handmade, glued and blindstitched. Additionally it includes all of the features from our heavier lines like a comfort zipper in the neck, flow guards in the wrists and ankles and embossed Duratex flexible kneepads and elbow protectors.
- 3.5MM High stretch Nylon/Elastane with 100% Microcell CR neoprene.
- Soft and flexible – yet compression resistant.
- Glued and blindstitched.
- DuraTex reinforcements at knees and elbows.
- Zippered openings at arms and legs (YKK), for easy donning of the suit.
- Flowguards at arms and legs restricting water flow.
- Comfort zipper on the front to relieve stress on the surface.
- PU Anti-Slip on sleeves for keeping your computer in place.
- WPAD™, artfully constructed docking station located on the right thigh for our expandable pocket.
- Anti-slip arms, shoulders and seat.
- Anatomical sculpting.
- YKK No10 Vislon back zipper.
- Moulded hook and loop fastener.
- Plastic free packaging.
Materials And Care:
- Rinse your suit after each dive with fresh water, taking particular care to remove sand and salt from the zipper. Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap. Other cleaning products may only be used if authorised by Waterproof.
- When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit and avoid sharp objects. Dry your suit in the open shade on a hanger, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store your suit for extended periods hanging on narrow hangers, as the suit material may become stressed where it passes over the hanger. Use extra wide hangers specially designed for wetsuit storage. (WP Hanger)
- Suits should never be stored folded, as it may create permanent creases.
- Store the suit away from sources of heat and away from sources of UV radiation (mainly sunlight), as both of these may degrade the materials more rapidly.
Really happy with Waterworld sports. Their shipping is fast, as is their returns and refunds process and they are really easy to get in touch with and respond to emails very quickly. Some dive shops I've ordered from in the past are only open a few hours a week which makes it impossible and very frustrating to do business with! I will definitely use these guys for my future purchases.
Item was out of stock but I was kept fully informed and as soon as the stock came in I got it without delay. Many thanks.
bought a Dry Robe, had to arrange a return and resend, fantastic communication and super fast delivery
Best price online for the Scubapro FS-2 with free delivery. Website easy to use, delivery prompt, product well wrapped and exactly as advertised. Recommended. I will use again.
Best price I could find, excellent product, packaged well and fast delivery. Highly recommend this store.
Good company to buy from love this dryrobe dog coat top quality great fit looks great on would definitely recommend to keep our furry friends snug.
This was an easy process purchasing on line , slight delay with Royal Mail but it’s Christmas , but delivered safely and very happy with overall
Ordered a new Dive bag for upcoming holiday, was showing as in stock and 2 day delivery window so though great, have plenty time. Ordered late Thursday evening, but order was still not showing as shipped by Monday morning so was getting bit concerned, especially being up in Scotland. Phoned the store and the gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and actually got in touch with the courier whilst I was on the phone to arrange an urgent collection that morning/lunch time (and at no extra charge to myself). Bag arrived the next day and worked great for my trip.
Bag itself is great, being only 5ft 1, I struggle with most dive bags but this one is perfect, not too wide and with extra grab handle on side it is much easier to lift on to the conveyer at the airport etc than my last one. Large enough to put my weeks clothes inside and still within the 23Kg allowance (just) with room to spare, if needed. Came back from first trip to Egypt with no real damage, just couple of scratches.
Ordered item arrived in good time and expected. No issues. Will use again.
The Royal Mail were hopeless with delivery. Waterworld Sports sorted this out, offering to send a replacement on next day delivery. This was really helpful as I needed my mask in a hurry!
First experience with Waterworld Sports but it's been great, fantastic pricing, quick delivery and the the bag came in perfect condition, 10/10 would recommend and use again
Brilliant personal service.
Russell selected several styles of Wet suits for me to try and was not satisfied until I had the perfect fit.
No rush or sales pressure, it is a truly unique shopping experience.
Fast delivery. Would definitely recommend
Great company to order from would use again I’m a starter diver wanting to get bits of kit from time to time
New bag arrived super quick in good packaging. Really happy with the bag, loads of useful pockets and love that it has weels and Backpack straps. Seems good quality and at a very good price. Thank you!
Super fast delivery
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device