The RS-790 delivers performance, durability and comfort making it the ideal choice for discerning divers.
The R-700 is a balanced diaphragm first stage designed for cold-water use, it features a dry ambient pressure chamber that prevents water contact with the diaphragm maximizing performance in temperate water conditions below 50°F/10°C. Additionally, the R-700 has an external rib section that nearly doubles the surface area for thermal exchange further reducing ice formaton that can lead to freeze up in extreme conditions. The R-700 has two high pressure ports and four low pressure ports including two high flow (HF) that deliver up to a 15% increase in air flow. It is available in both INT (yoke) and DIN versions.
The S-90 second stage is a compact pneumatically balanced system that features a composite housing which insulates and protects under extreme cold-water conditions.
The S-90 is equipped with a built-in venturi adjustment lever allowing the diver to select a surface or minimum setting reducing possible free flow or a dive setting for maximum air flow during the dive.
The RS-790 offers the following Features:
R-700 First Stage:
Dry Ambient Pressure Chamber:
The dry ambient pressure chamber on the R-700 prevents water contact with the diaphragm and spring maximizing performance, at any depth, in cold water conditions below 50°F/10°C.
Ideal For Cold Water Environments:
The R-700 is engineered for cold water diving. It features a ribbed top cap section that acts like a radiator to increase the surface area for heat transfer. This design allows warming of the critical internal first stage parts that can freeze due to the gas pressure drops and low temperatures.
High Flow Ports:
Two high flow low pressure ports are available on the R-700 in addition to two standard LP ports and 2 HP ports. The high flow ports are positioned near the diaphragm and offer up to a 15% increase in air flow.
S-90 Second Stage:
Pneumatically Balanced System:
The S-90 second stage is a pneumatically balanced design. A small chamber positioned at the end of the poppet assembly traps air and forces the poppet back against the intermediate pressure orifice. This provides decreased inhalation resistance and increases smooth breathing in all conditions.
Venturi Adjustment Lever:
The S-90 is equipped with a built-in Venturi adjustment lever. Two positions are selectable by the diver. Use Surface or the minimum setting when entering the water or on the surface, reducing the sensitivity and possible free flow of the second stage. Use the Dive or maximum setting for maximum air flow during the dive.
First Stage (R-700):
- Balanced diaphragm first stage with anti-freeze system
- Dry ambient pressure chamber ideal for temperatures below 50°F/10°C
- Ribbed section to increase heat transfer and resist freezing
- Two H.P. ports and Four L.P. (2 standard/2 high flow) ports
- High flow L.P. ports offer up to 15% increase in air flow
- DIN version available as RS-790 DIN (300bar/4350psi)
- Eligible for TUSA CARE Free Parts for Life Program - USA Only
Second Stage (S-90):
- Lightweight, compact composite case design
- Pneumatically balanced system
- Venturi adjustment lever
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece
- Eligible for TUSA CARE Free Parts for Life Program - USA Only
- ADVANCED FLOW SYSTEM: The Advanced Flow System allows ease of air flow and makes air delivery smoother due to the curved housing structure.
- COLD WATER READY: The Cold Water Ready feature enables the diver to use the regulator in water temperatures below 50° F / 10° C.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SEALED 1ST STAGE: The use of a secondary diaphragm and piston sealing the 1st stage preventing contamination or freezing when the regulator is submersed in contaminated or freezing water.
- ORTHO-CONSCIOUS MOUTH PIECE: The Ortho-Conscious Mouth Piece feature prevents jaw fatigue. The ridges and flexible material allow the diver to have more control of the mouth piece and reduces tension in the jaw. Read more
- PNEUMATICALLY BALANCED 2ND STAGE: A balance chamber added to the regulator 2nd stage, providing equal pressure to both sides of the LP seat greatly reducing inhalation effort.
Item was out of stock but I was kept fully informed and as soon as the stock came in I got it without delay. Many thanks.
bought a Dry Robe, had to arrange a return and resend, fantastic communication and super fast delivery
Best price online for the Scubapro FS-2 with free delivery. Website easy to use, delivery prompt, product well wrapped and exactly as advertised. Recommended. I will use again.
Best price I could find, excellent product, packaged well and fast delivery. Highly recommend this store.
Good company to buy from love this dryrobe dog coat top quality great fit looks great on would definitely recommend to keep our furry friends snug.
This was an easy process purchasing on line , slight delay with Royal Mail but it’s Christmas , but delivered safely and very happy with overall
Ordered a new Dive bag for upcoming holiday, was showing as in stock and 2 day delivery window so though great, have plenty time. Ordered late Thursday evening, but order was still not showing as shipped by Monday morning so was getting bit concerned, especially being up in Scotland. Phoned the store and the gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and actually got in touch with the courier whilst I was on the phone to arrange an urgent collection that morning/lunch time (and at no extra charge to myself). Bag arrived the next day and worked great for my trip.
Bag itself is great, being only 5ft 1, I struggle with most dive bags but this one is perfect, not too wide and with extra grab handle on side it is much easier to lift on to the conveyer at the airport etc than my last one. Large enough to put my weeks clothes inside and still within the 23Kg allowance (just) with room to spare, if needed. Came back from first trip to Egypt with no real damage, just couple of scratches.
Ordered item arrived in good time and expected. No issues. Will use again.
The Royal Mail were hopeless with delivery. Waterworld Sports sorted this out, offering to send a replacement on next day delivery. This was really helpful as I needed my mask in a hurry!
First experience with Waterworld Sports but it's been great, fantastic pricing, quick delivery and the the bag came in perfect condition, 10/10 would recommend and use again
Brilliant personal service.
Russell selected several styles of Wet suits for me to try and was not satisfied until I had the perfect fit.
No rush or sales pressure, it is a truly unique shopping experience.
Fast delivery. Would definitely recommend
Great company to order from would use again I’m a starter diver wanting to get bits of kit from time to time
New bag arrived super quick in good packaging. Really happy with the bag, loads of useful pockets and love that it has weels and Backpack straps. Seems good quality and at a very good price. Thank you!
Super fast delivery
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device