Smart is the perfect example of the qualities of a good scuba diving computer. Perfectly set out display with sharp and clearly visible characters, an ergonomic profile with two buttons for very easy navigation. "Smart" is the most "intelligent" dive computer on the market.
Smart is the classic dive computer! Superb clarity of subdivided characters, perfectly arranged displays, ergonomic buttons and slim outlines all combine to give you the smartest computer on the market!
The Smart Scuba Dive Computer has a perfectly clear display and an exemplary design. Extremely comprehensive and ergonomic, it is also suitable for multimix and free diving. On the surface, you can adjust the nitrox settings, or view the logbook at a glance. On the other hand, underwater, the Smart allows you to switch between depth information (shown on the top line), which is completely independent of the complementary information shown on the bottom line. The middle row is dedicated to information on the decompression state.
The buttons have been repositioned to the side, thus favouring a truly compact, ergonomic profile and providing immediate performance. The upper right button manages data regarding the maximum depth, average depth and maximum depth reached by the gas. The lower right button, on the other hand, adjusts the field next to the dive time, providing temperature, oxygen percentage, CNS, time of day and stopwatch. The time of day is given a 4-second timeout, after which the dive time will be displayed again for safety. The battery has a guaranteed autonomy of 2/3 years (depending on the number of dives), and can be easily replaced independently by the user, without any technical support. Equipped with a two-tone black/white and black/grey strap.
The Main Features of the Smart Scuba Diving Computer are:
- Super clear and crisp display
- Perfectly ergonomic and easy to use
- Versatile for multimix and freediving.
- Configurable freediving mode with alarm (Aphnia mode)
- Ergonomic and user-friendly design
- Full-featured nitrox dive computer with two gas options
- Bottom timer mode with resettable average depth and stopwatch function
- Logbook storage capacity to record dive profiles with 5-second sampling over 20 hours and to store freediving information
- Decompression dive planner with surface rest time setting function
- Upgradeable firmware
- Complete clock functions: stopwatch, wake up alarm , dual time function, date, etc.
- Battery replaceable
- Texture: Cr2430
- Battery Duration: 200-300 Dives Over a Three Year Time Span
- Nitrox Use: Ean From 21% To 99%
- Maximum Displayed Depth: 150M / 492Ft
- Ascent Rate Indicator (M/Min - Ft/Min): True
- Memory Capacity: 40Hr
- Profile Sampling Rates: 5S
- Display: Segment Display
- Gas Switching: True
- Stopwatch: True
- Watch Type: True
- Dual Time: True
- Daily Alarm: True
- Plan Mode: True
- Choice_Met_Imp: True
- Fresh And Seawater Settings: True
- Resid_Nitro_Reset: True
- Option To Exclude Audible Alarms: True
- Exclusion Of "Uncontrolled Ascent": True
- Altitude Adjustment: True
- Temperature: Measurement Range: -10°C To +50°C / 14°F To 122°F
- Logbook Memory: 35 Hours Of Dive Profile At 5-Second Sampling Rate
- Display Material: Mineral Glass
- Clock: Quartz Clock, Time, Date, Dive Time Display Up To 999 Minutes
- Upgradeable Software: True
- Air Integrated: False
- Graphic And Numeric Tank Pressure: False
- Usb Charger: False
- Mineral Glass Display: Mineral Glass Display. Tempered glass with superior scratch resistance and improved readability in all diving conditions and viewing angles.
- Gas Switching: Setting the computer to include one or more oxygen enriched - gases (up to 99%) in addition to your main gas; allow you to benefit from shorter decompression times by switching gases during the dive.
- Software Upgradeability: Software Upgradeability. Keep your dive computer up-to-date with the latest Mares developments.
- Segment Display: Needle-sharp information combined with intelligent placement of information for easiest readability.
Ordered a couple of dive computers mid-afternoon, they were sent out the same day, arrived quickly and well packaged. Good price too!
Dive computer itself came set up well and pretty much ready to go. Well made and should take a battering, clear screen, and although a bit big for every day watch duties isn't overly cumbersome. No instruction manual in the (all cardboard) box, but easily found on the Mares website.
Recommend this place fully, they're new to retail so don't have the online presence of some others, but the service is great!
5 Star. The internet is flooded with online retailers especially in the dive/Watersports industries but if you’re looking for a company that goes that little bit further speak with Russell at Water World Sports. His website is up to date, his communication is second to none, always ready to answer your questions and return with an answer promptly. My Mares computer arrived next day, securely packaged. Russell’s aftercare email to make sure everything is ok sets them apart from others. It’s a competitive market out there but if you want a hands on, professional service then look no further. Thanks Russell and team.
The choice available was very impressive and whilst my purchase is what I expected, I have not yet had the chance to try it out in the sea. Order was packaged well and arrived on time.
I ordered fins they were one size to small, the seller replace them without any issues. Whole return and new order went smooth and I am satisfy with the equipment and the service. Definitely recommend to anyone and I think I will be buying more from them in the future.
Great products, quick shipment and friendly staff. Great all around. Thank you :)
Good choice, speedy delivery
Ordered an Eastpack suitcase - best price on line and delivered promptly.
It’s not that easy to find prescription goggles with a +lens for some reason.. and even harder when they’re needed in a junior size. Really pleased with the product and they were delivered swiftly too!
I ordered these new goggles because a friend of mine recommended them and the website was pure chance. The process was good and they arrived quickly. Can't wait to try them now!
Extremely competitive prices,very rapid delivery
Excellent quality and arrived quickly.
Great service from Waterworld Sports
Excellent product. Can't wait to use it on my holidays 👍
Shopped around to find a shortie that fitted properly as I’m a stocky 5’10 and the Waterproof was true to size and fits perfectly. Arrived in 3 days. Great service.
Good Item. Great service and received in a timely matter. Would use the company again.
Personal service. Queries answered and product delivered promptly. Highly recommended
Great product best goggles I’ve had to date and tried a good few..Service from waterworks good to recommend
Bought a Tusa snorkel. Phoned up and Russell in the shop was super helpful. Snorkel arrived quickly and works well.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device