The Women's Yulex Natural Rubber Long Sleeve Swimsuit is made for all your open water adventures. Featuring 1.5mm thickness throughout and full coverage across the back and arms, it provides core warmth and protection from the elements while allowing great freedom of movement, whatever the activity. It is eco-friendly too; by using natural rubber, the suit's CO2 emissions are reduced by up to 80% supporting a greener future for the next generation of open water swimmers.
Ideal for an outdoor swim, surfing or paddleboarding. The Yulex Long Sleeve Swimsuit is made from flexible 1.5mm Yulex Natural Rubber and protected with soft but durable recycled polyester fabrics. Its technical composition, combined with full coverage across the back and arms, provide core warmth where it matters. Shield yourself from the elements but enjoy its superior freedom of movement.
The suit features flattering panel placement and includes a seamless underarm panel for enhanced flexibility. Every seam is durable, sleek, and minimises chafing thanks to their flatlock construction and their increased stretch lends the suit flexibility too. The YKK front zip and large zip pull makes getting it on and off much easier and once zipped up, a contoured collar fits snuggly around the neck for a comfortable seal. To keep the suit in place and stop unwanted cold water from entering you will find a zig zag stitch on the leg openings and cuffs.
The Long Sleeve Swimsuit will have a slightly looser fit than your standard Tri wetsuit but must be tight to offer maximum warmth. It can be worn alone or under a wetsuit for added insulation.
- Yulex Natural Rubber: A first for ZONE3, Yulex natural rubber is a plant-based alternative to traditionally produced neoprene that dramatically reduces the garment's carbon footprint by up to 80%!
- Flexibility: Low profile flatlock seams and seamless underarm panels offer unrestricted movement and comfort for you to feel free in the water.
- 100% Recycled polyester outer and inner fabric: The durable recycled polyester face fabrics further enhances the garment's eco credentials adding a soft touch to the garment.
- 1.5mm Yulex Natural Rubber: 1.5mm thickness provides warmth and protection from the elements while allowing the wearer to move freely, whatever the activity in or on top of the water.
- YKK Front zip opening: The YKK front zip opening provides easy entry and support across the chest and body to ensure you feel secure.
- Zig Zag openings: Zig zag cuffs and leg openings prevent flushing and keep the suit in place limiting the amount of water that can get in.
I got the ZONE3 WOMEN'S YULEX LONG SLEEVE SUIT as an Xmas present for my wife. She has been open water swimming a few times since then and absolutely loves the suit even more so with the cold weather and water temperature. It looks good and she says it the most comfortable she has had
Excellent service and advice. Queries answered and delivery prompt. Personal service. Highly recommend
Great product best goggles I’ve had to date and tried a good few..Service from waterworks good to recommend
Bought a Tusa snorkel. Phoned up and Russell in the shop was super helpful. Snorkel arrived quickly and works well.
Easy order and quick delivery - great service
Great service, quick delivery.
Great and quick service. Will definitely buy from them again
I have recently got into Diving and wanted to make sure I started with the right gear. Popped into the store and met Russel whom was very helpful and accommodating. He went out if his way to help and keep me updated with my various orders, wetsuit, torch, boots, and various other bits of kit. Good prices and no hassel when I needed to change some bits. Quick responses to emails as well.
I ordered my first dive computer with the shop. Quick delivery and good communication. Will definitely use the online shop again for future scuba purcheses.
This is the second time I’ve bought from waterworldsports.co.uk and it was just as easy and with the same efficient delivery as the first time. Great, simple to use website and the ordering and delivery process worked a treat.
Our snorkelling gear needed replacing after many years service , We visited the shop tried out and purchased a very reasonably priced set of goggles and snorkels.
Cannot fault the service or the quality of the products
Great service and very knowledgeable
I am a size 10, which is between sizes, so I ordered the large, but these were too big, so I returned them for a medium. Waterworld swapped them immediately, without any drama and the new ones fit perfectly.
I can definitely recommend the Tusa Hyflex Switch Pro and the excellent service from Waterworld
Ordered a couple of dive computers mid-afternoon, they were sent out the same day, arrived quickly and well packaged. Good price too!
Dive computer itself came set up well and pretty much ready to go. Well made and should take a battering, clear screen, and although a bit big for every day watch duties isn't overly cumbersome. No instruction manual in the (all cardboard) box, but easily found on the Mares website.
Recommend this place fully, they're new to retail so don't have the online presence of some others, but the service is great!
Great service, items as described and competitively priced - Definitely recommend
Easy web site and buying process, very pleased with my boots, warm feet again and love my premium googles. Can recommend
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device