The replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap allows for a versatile fit. The strap also makes it easy to don and doff the fin, and it fits comfortably against a bare heel, although the GO will also accommodate neo socks for divers who prefer a little extra foot protection. It’s also designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it the ideal fin for divers, snorkelers and swimmers who enjoy traveling the world.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water. (For example, size XS-S weighs 1.0kg/2.2lbs per pair, including bungee straps; M-L weighs 1.2kg/2.6lbs per pair, including bungee straps.)
- Barefoot Design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff. It can also be used when wearing neo socks.
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent over-flex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions.
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel fast and light.
- Innovative Piggy Back Stack system interlocks one fin blade into the other, creating a snug pairing that makes packing and traveling that much easier.
- Fin Type: Blade, Open Heel
- Material: Monprene
- Weight: 3.64 lb | 1.65 kg
- Heel Strap Type: Marine-Grade Bungee
- Activity: Travel, Recreational
- UPC: 4048336406673
- Buoyancy: Positive
This was an easy process purchasing on line , slight delay with Royal Mail but it’s Christmas , but delivered safely and very happy with overall
Ordered a new Dive bag for upcoming holiday, was showing as in stock and 2 day delivery window so though great, have plenty time. Ordered late Thursday evening, but order was still not showing as shipped by Monday morning so was getting bit concerned, especially being up in Scotland. Phoned the store and the gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and actually got in touch with the courier whilst I was on the phone to arrange an urgent collection that morning/lunch time (and at no extra charge to myself). Bag arrived the next day and worked great for my trip.
Bag itself is great, being only 5ft 1, I struggle with most dive bags but this one is perfect, not too wide and with extra grab handle on side it is much easier to lift on to the conveyer at the airport etc than my last one. Large enough to put my weeks clothes inside and still within the 23Kg allowance (just) with room to spare, if needed. Came back from first trip to Egypt with no real damage, just couple of scratches.
Ordered item arrived in good time and expected. No issues. Will use again.
The Royal Mail were hopeless with delivery. Waterworld Sports sorted this out, offering to send a replacement on next day delivery. This was really helpful as I needed my mask in a hurry!
First experience with Waterworld Sports but it's been great, fantastic pricing, quick delivery and the the bag came in perfect condition, 10/10 would recommend and use again
Brilliant personal service.
Russell selected several styles of Wet suits for me to try and was not satisfied until I had the perfect fit.
No rush or sales pressure, it is a truly unique shopping experience.
Fast delivery. Would definitely recommend
Great company to order from would use again I’m a starter diver wanting to get bits of kit from time to time
New bag arrived super quick in good packaging. Really happy with the bag, loads of useful pockets and love that it has weels and Backpack straps. Seems good quality and at a very good price. Thank you!
Super fast delivery
TUSA SPORT UA0101 Water Shoes
Great pool and open water sessions with Phil. Confident in his training and knowledge. He has a friendly approach with a calm structured teaching style. Definitely recommended
Received promptly. Great communications and pre-purchase advice. Good quality dive mask at an affordable price. My prescription is 2.25 but the 1.75 was more than adequate underwater. Highly recommended seller.
Easy to order and swift delivery , thank you 👍
As a UK plus size 22 female not easy to find appropriate fitting female clothing for cold water swimming. Hence I've turn to men’s rash tops. Anyway I purchased an XXL-3XXL and it fits nicely. Obviously it’s a man physique fit but it’s fine. The ladies version does not go to bigger sizes. Maybe a thought moving forward Thank you
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device