For rough conditions
Whether for kite or windsurfing, surfing or for professionals in duty. Just carry it stowed in its pocket with its hip belt or directly attached to your harness. Now you can concentrate even more on this very moment. Pull the trigger and the yellow Restube buoy inflates within seconds. Restube extreme provides enough buoyancy (75N) for adults, just lean over it to lift your head out of the water. Wave with the buoy to catch attention or drag it behind you. You also can dive through waves. You can share the buoyancy with others, which makes it the ideal companion in open water. It is reusable by screwing in a new original 16g CO2 cartridge and easy to repack.
- Inflatable also with mouth valve
- Extra robust buoy & bag material
- Robust splint closing system
- Flexible equipment mounting (harness, belts, holster, ...)
- Horizontally and vertically mountable at belts up to 7cm
- Belt included (120 x 3 cm), you can retrofit the "positioning bar" (not included)
- Trigger also serves as a whistle
- Zipper compartment (not waterproof)
Recommended Water Activities:
KITESURFING | STAND-UP PADDLING (RIVER & WAVES) | SURFING | WINDSURFING
- Restube READY: Yes
- Buoyancy: 75N (~7.5kg)
- Length: 65 cm
- Diameter: 13 cm
- Weight: 225 g
- Inflations: Up to 200 releases
- EAN: 4260329281207 (azure blue), 4260329281191 (black lime)
- Country of origin: Germany
- Scope of delivery: 1x Restube extreme incl. 16g CO2 cartridge, 1x manual
- Strong equipment attachment (harness, belt, ...): A very flexible and strong connection to your gear is possible due to the crossed belts at the backside of the bag. You can adjust it up to 7cm wide belt systems. At kite or windsurfing Restube is mostly mounted right at the belts of the harness hook. Profess
- Splint closing system for rough conditions: While most Restubes are closed with Velcro, the split pin closure can withstand the toughest external influences, such as big waves or the extreme forces of parachuting. The pull on the trigger first pulls the split pin out of the guide and then releases the
- Extra robust buoy & bag material: The extra strong buoy material is made of nylon with a TPU coating. It is extremely robust and complies with the standard for life jackets (DIN EN ISO 12402-7). The bag fabric is made of high-quality nylon and permanently protects the internal buoy from UV li
- Small and robust, always on hand
- Enough buoyancy for an adult
- Also inflatable by mouth
- Reusable up to 200 times
Good company to buy from love this dryrobe dog coat top quality great fit looks great on would definitely recommend to keep our furry friends snug.
This was an easy process purchasing on line , slight delay with Royal Mail but it’s Christmas , but delivered safely and very happy with overall
Ordered a new Dive bag for upcoming holiday, was showing as in stock and 2 day delivery window so though great, have plenty time. Ordered late Thursday evening, but order was still not showing as shipped by Monday morning so was getting bit concerned, especially being up in Scotland. Phoned the store and the gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and actually got in touch with the courier whilst I was on the phone to arrange an urgent collection that morning/lunch time (and at no extra charge to myself). Bag arrived the next day and worked great for my trip.
Bag itself is great, being only 5ft 1, I struggle with most dive bags but this one is perfect, not too wide and with extra grab handle on side it is much easier to lift on to the conveyer at the airport etc than my last one. Large enough to put my weeks clothes inside and still within the 23Kg allowance (just) with room to spare, if needed. Came back from first trip to Egypt with no real damage, just couple of scratches.
Ordered item arrived in good time and expected. No issues. Will use again.
The Royal Mail were hopeless with delivery. Waterworld Sports sorted this out, offering to send a replacement on next day delivery. This was really helpful as I needed my mask in a hurry!
First experience with Waterworld Sports but it's been great, fantastic pricing, quick delivery and the the bag came in perfect condition, 10/10 would recommend and use again
Brilliant personal service.
Russell selected several styles of Wet suits for me to try and was not satisfied until I had the perfect fit.
No rush or sales pressure, it is a truly unique shopping experience.
Fast delivery. Would definitely recommend
Great company to order from would use again I’m a starter diver wanting to get bits of kit from time to time
New bag arrived super quick in good packaging. Really happy with the bag, loads of useful pockets and love that it has weels and Backpack straps. Seems good quality and at a very good price. Thank you!
Super fast delivery
TUSA SPORT UA0101 Water Shoes
Great pool and open water sessions with Phil. Confident in his training and knowledge. He has a friendly approach with a calm structured teaching style. Definitely recommended
Received promptly. Great communications and pre-purchase advice. Good quality dive mask at an affordable price. My prescription is 2.25 but the 1.75 was more than adequate underwater. Highly recommended seller.
Easy to order and swift delivery , thank you 👍
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device