The Marea X-One Set for adults combines Mare snorkel mask, X-one fin and ergonomic snorkel.
A complete set for great performance in the water. The Marea mask has a soft, comfortable silicone facepiece, which is ideal for prolonged wearing. It has small ribs around the nose to relieve pressure and make diving even more enjoyable.
Adjustment buckles are attached to the facepiece and are easy to use. The special lens allows for a wide downward viewing angle.
The Fins X-One boast a comfortable strap adjustment without buckles and are perfect for long snorkeling sessions. The bootie is perforated and lets water flow through, to prevent the parachute effect.
The blade features channel trust technology, whih channels energy and perfectly directs movement, for perfect results with minimal effort.
The X-One Marea Set is completed by an ergonomic silicone mouthpiece with semi-dry top and anti-splash technology. It also features a drain valve for cleaning the snorkel.
This set is ideal for long snorkeling sessions.
These are the key reasons for choosing the X-One Marea mask, fins and snorkel set:
- Marea mask providing great vision, ergonomic, soft on the face
- X-One fins with comfortable adjustment without buckle, perforated foot pocket, channel thrust technology
- Ergonomic snorkel
- Technology and design
- Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
- Fins make it easier to move through the water, both on the surface and underwater.
- You should only wear fins when in the water, or immediately before diving from the boat. Do not wear fins to walk out of the water. If in the water, only walk backwards to avoid tripping.
- For a snug and comfortable fit, wet your feet and fins before wearing.
- Slip the fin on and then place the strap behind the heel, adjusting tension. If you pulled too much, release the strap and readjust.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
- Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- SEMI-DRY TOP: Prevents splashing water from entering your snorkel whilst snorkeling on the surface.
- EZ ADJUST BUCKLES: A system of buckles exclusive to Aquazone which allow quick and easy adjustment of mask straps.
- SILICONE MOUTHPIECE: A soft silicone mouthpiece means greater comfort on longer snorkeling sessions.
Ordered a Mares Snorkel set and it arrived within a few days. The prices are competitive as well - cheapest price I found for the set.
This was an easy process purchasing on line , slight delay with Royal Mail but it’s Christmas , but delivered safely and very happy with overall
Ordered a new Dive bag for upcoming holiday, was showing as in stock and 2 day delivery window so though great, have plenty time. Ordered late Thursday evening, but order was still not showing as shipped by Monday morning so was getting bit concerned, especially being up in Scotland. Phoned the store and the gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and actually got in touch with the courier whilst I was on the phone to arrange an urgent collection that morning/lunch time (and at no extra charge to myself). Bag arrived the next day and worked great for my trip.
Bag itself is great, being only 5ft 1, I struggle with most dive bags but this one is perfect, not too wide and with extra grab handle on side it is much easier to lift on to the conveyer at the airport etc than my last one. Large enough to put my weeks clothes inside and still within the 23Kg allowance (just) with room to spare, if needed. Came back from first trip to Egypt with no real damage, just couple of scratches.
Ordered item arrived in good time and expected. No issues. Will use again.
The Royal Mail were hopeless with delivery. Waterworld Sports sorted this out, offering to send a replacement on next day delivery. This was really helpful as I needed my mask in a hurry!
First experience with Waterworld Sports but it's been great, fantastic pricing, quick delivery and the the bag came in perfect condition, 10/10 would recommend and use again
Brilliant personal service.
Russell selected several styles of Wet suits for me to try and was not satisfied until I had the perfect fit.
No rush or sales pressure, it is a truly unique shopping experience.
Fast delivery. Would definitely recommend
Great company to order from would use again I’m a starter diver wanting to get bits of kit from time to time
New bag arrived super quick in good packaging. Really happy with the bag, loads of useful pockets and love that it has weels and Backpack straps. Seems good quality and at a very good price. Thank you!
Super fast delivery
TUSA SPORT UA0101 Water Shoes
Great pool and open water sessions with Phil. Confident in his training and knowledge. He has a friendly approach with a calm structured teaching style. Definitely recommended
Received promptly. Great communications and pre-purchase advice. Good quality dive mask at an affordable price. My prescription is 2.25 but the 1.75 was more than adequate underwater. Highly recommended seller.
Easy to order and swift delivery , thank you 👍
As a UK plus size 22 female not easy to find appropriate fitting female clothing for cold water swimming. Hence I've turn to men’s rash tops. Anyway I purchased an XXL-3XXL and it fits nicely. Obviously it’s a man physique fit but it’s fine. The ladies version does not go to bigger sizes. Maybe a thought moving forward Thank you
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device