The Atlas Adj 62X is the new, all-metal regulator from Mares. This high-performance regulator meets the expectations of even the most demanding divers.
The 62X first stage features Auto Sealing Technology (AST) which protects against water entering the first stage and uses a Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) system which guarantees high, constant air flow.
The second stage is completely made of metal, making it solid, robust and reliable. The Atlas Adj 62X is the best recreational regulator in the industry for cold water use and deep diving. A great diving regulator which is competitively priced.
Mares engineers designed the Atlas Adj 62X regulator with the most extreme conditions in mind. The all-metal second stage offers high thermo-conductivity, making it one of the best-performing regulators, even for cold water diving. Particularly durable, it is designed to meet the requirements of the most demanding diving environments.
With performance standards that exceed expectations at 200m and proven technology at 400m, the Atlas Adj 62X is ready to live up to the high standards divers have come to expect from Mares regulators.
The new 62X TBP first stage is the first from Mares to be equipped with a dual piston, anti-freeze kit. The 62X first stage is also equipped with AST (Auto Sealing Technology), which protects against water entering the first stage, and uses a DFC (Dynamic Flow Control) System which ensures high, constant airflow.
The Main Features of the 62X First Stage Are:
- A T.B.P. system for improved performance during cold water dives
- DFC LP port for high air flow at any depth
- A.S.T. technology to prevent water entry
- Pre-oriented LP and HP ports
- A compact diaphragm first stage
- A pearl chrome finish
The new Atlas second stage features a PAD (Pneumatically Assisted Design) system in combination with a VAD (Vortex Assisted Design) system patented by Mares. This synergy allows for high airflow, offering smooth, comfortable breathing at all depths and in extreme temperatures. With no moving parts inside the bypass, the potential formation of ice crystals when diving in cold water is not a problem.
The Atlas second stage is equipped with a large, pivoting purge button and a knob for easy adjustment of breathing comfort, even when wearing gloves. The Atlas regulator uses a Superflex low-pressure hose which, thanks to its light weight and flexibility, guarantees high comfort during use.
The Main Features of the Atlas Second Stage Are:
- All Metal technology
- A V.A.D. system for natural breathing at any depth
- Adjustable breathing comfort to meet the diver's needs
- P.A.D. - Pneumatically Assisted Design; the second stage valve is designed and manufactured for pneumatic operation, minimising the spring load and, consequently, inhalation effort
- A large, pivoting exhaust button which is easy to use, even with thick gloves
- High airflow
- A Superflex hose
- MATERIAL: All Metal Technology
- FIRST STAGE: Balanced Diaphragm
- FIRST STAGE WEIGHT INT: 782g / 27.6oz
- FIRST STAGE WEIGHT DIN: 565g / 19.9oz
- SECOND STAGE WEIGHT: 313g / 11oz
- TOTAL WEIGHT (G) INT: 1225g / 43.2oz
- TOTAL WEIGHT DIN: 1008g / 35.5oz
- HIGH PRESSURE PORTS: 2 HP 7/16" UNF Ports
- LOW PRESSURE PORTS: 4 LP 3/8" UNF Ports
- HOSE TYPE: Superflex Hose
- HOSE LENGTH: 75cm
- FOR COLD WATER: Neoprene thickness greater than 5mm.
- VAD - VORTEX ASSISTED DESIGN: The air bypass tube conveys air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
- SUPERFLEX HOSE: Extreme light weight and exceptional softness guarantee the maximum freedom of movement.
- DFC - DYNAMIC FLOW CONTROL: Minimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.
- ALL METAL TECHNOLOGY: Outstanding mechanical resistance and high thermal conductivity make our metal 2nd stages extremely long lasting and ideal for cold water dives. The high thermal conductivity of metal reduces the dry mouth feeling during the dive.
This was an easy process purchasing on line , slight delay with Royal Mail but it’s Christmas , but delivered safely and very happy with overall
Ordered a new Dive bag for upcoming holiday, was showing as in stock and 2 day delivery window so though great, have plenty time. Ordered late Thursday evening, but order was still not showing as shipped by Monday morning so was getting bit concerned, especially being up in Scotland. Phoned the store and the gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and actually got in touch with the courier whilst I was on the phone to arrange an urgent collection that morning/lunch time (and at no extra charge to myself). Bag arrived the next day and worked great for my trip.
Bag itself is great, being only 5ft 1, I struggle with most dive bags but this one is perfect, not too wide and with extra grab handle on side it is much easier to lift on to the conveyer at the airport etc than my last one. Large enough to put my weeks clothes inside and still within the 23Kg allowance (just) with room to spare, if needed. Came back from first trip to Egypt with no real damage, just couple of scratches.
Ordered item arrived in good time and expected. No issues. Will use again.
The Royal Mail were hopeless with delivery. Waterworld Sports sorted this out, offering to send a replacement on next day delivery. This was really helpful as I needed my mask in a hurry!
First experience with Waterworld Sports but it's been great, fantastic pricing, quick delivery and the the bag came in perfect condition, 10/10 would recommend and use again
Brilliant personal service.
Russell selected several styles of Wet suits for me to try and was not satisfied until I had the perfect fit.
No rush or sales pressure, it is a truly unique shopping experience.
Fast delivery. Would definitely recommend
Great company to order from would use again I’m a starter diver wanting to get bits of kit from time to time
New bag arrived super quick in good packaging. Really happy with the bag, loads of useful pockets and love that it has weels and Backpack straps. Seems good quality and at a very good price. Thank you!
Super fast delivery
TUSA SPORT UA0101 Water Shoes
Great pool and open water sessions with Phil. Confident in his training and knowledge. He has a friendly approach with a calm structured teaching style. Definitely recommended
Received promptly. Great communications and pre-purchase advice. Good quality dive mask at an affordable price. My prescription is 2.25 but the 1.75 was more than adequate underwater. Highly recommended seller.
Easy to order and swift delivery , thank you 👍
As a UK plus size 22 female not easy to find appropriate fitting female clothing for cold water swimming. Hence I've turn to men’s rash tops. Anyway I purchased an XXL-3XXL and it fits nicely. Obviously it’s a man physique fit but it’s fine. The ladies version does not go to bigger sizes. Maybe a thought moving forward Thank you
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device